Non-native teachers who teach in Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean and non-native teachers who teach in Vietnam will gather to talk about the topic of “My travel memories”. Please describe your travel experiences (either in your country or in foreign countries), showing some pictures. It may be interesting to present not only your positive memories, but also the experiences that surprised, frightened or annoyed you. Talking with teachers from countries with different cultures, religions, and lifestyles will surely lead to many discoveries.
Recommended for non-native teachers like…
- I teach zero-beginner to beginner level learners all the time, so I always use the same words, grammmars, etc…
- I want to use Japanese more without relying on English.
- I have been using Japanese less and less recently, and feel that my Japanese is not as good as it used to be. I want to maintain and improve my Japanese language competency.
Date and Time
October 1st 2022, 21:30 – 23:00
* Check your local time here
In-service Japanese language teachers in Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean
whose level of Japanese is higher than N4 of JLPT or higher than A2 in “JF Standard for Japanese-Language Education”
* If the number of applicants exceeds the capacity, participants will be selected.
How to Implement
The Japan Foundation Center for Cultural Exchange in Vietnam